01 Aug August 1, 2017 – Greatest Hits – Startup Garage Tyler Jensen & Reagan White House Jim Rosebush
Posted at 02:29h in SFS Radio
“The audio file was removed when we switched hosts. Sorry. The cost was prohibitive. If you need the file, contact us and we will send it.”
Tyler Jensen – Serial Entrepreneur and CEO of The Startup Garage
Tyler Jensen works with entrepreneurs at the Startup Garage and ….
- helps clients to attract investment and get out of the “Garage,”
- has helped launch over 100 Companies, Non-Profits and Social Enterprises,
- is a serial entrepreneur, startup coach and advisor,
- his first company was VAVi Sport & Social Club, which grew to over 25,000 members in six years,
- was recognized as San Diego’s 30th fastest growing private company in 2006 and 32nd fastest in 2007 by the San Diego Business Journal,
- was sold for over 25 times the capital investment,
- also wrote and published “The Startup Roadmap” in 2008 to help other owners grow their businesses.
Jim Rosebush – Founder and CEO of GrowthStrategy, Inc., Reagan White House Official & Columnist at BusinessInsider.com
Jim Rosebush is a widely recognized
- has built and managed corporate and philanthropic organizations,
- served as the outsourced CEO and senior advisor for families, and family offices,
- has been CEO of an international consulting firm, GrowthStrategy, which focuses on management strategies, finance and wealth management,
- pioneered a holistic approach to organizational consulting for clients such as JPMorgan, Cannon, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz, McDonald’s, Bankers Trust, Sapient, The Carlyle Group, Cisco Systems, and over 300 others, and
- served as First Lady Nancy Reagan’s Chief of Staff.