01 Aug August 3, 2017 – Weave w Brian Ma & SkyTran’s Jerry Sanders – a Greatest Hits Show!
Posted at 15:59h in SFS Radio
“The audio file was removed when we switched hosts. Sorry. The cost was prohibitive. If you need the file, contact us and we will send it.”
Brian Ma – Entrepreneur in Residence at HVF Labs and Angel Investor, Founder of Weave
Brian Ma is a serial entrepreneur, investor, passionate problem solver, and calculated risk taker. He is …..
- spending time as an EIR at HVF (Max Levchin’s startup studio),
- currently interest in real estate investing and marketplaces,
- Founder at Weave (professional networking service), a cool mobile app that helps you meet interesting professionals near you,
- Founder at Decide.com (ecommerce price predictions, acquired by Ebay).
- worked at Zillow and Microsoft prior to becoming an entrepreneur.
Jerry Sanders – ex-Chairman and CEO SkyTran Inc.
Jerry’s a former Navy SEAL who also ……
- went on to found two technology accelerators: San Francisco Science™ and The Triana Group™,
- is a fellow of the New York and California Bar Associations,
- is an Associate Fellow and faculty member at Oxford University’s Saïd Graduate School of Business, and a lecturer on The Law of the Sea at the Ruppin Academy,
- is also the subject of a popular Harvard Business School case study (The Jerry Sanders Case), which has been taught at Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Virginia, Kellogg, Cornell,and MIT,
- is an advisor to the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI)
- serves as US State Department accredited Honorary Consul for The Republic of Haiti,
- is the former Chairman and CEO of SkyTran Inc. – a cutting-edge, NASA Space Act company.