11 Dec December 11, 2017 – How to Close Rebekah Duron, Visibility Press Kristin Marquet, & Speak It to Book Caleb Breakey
Rebekah Duron – Sales Closing Guru
Rebekah Duron has been selling since she was 17 years old. She applied for a first job at a retail clothing store and an older man challenged her to sell him a shoe. She explained all the features but he objected, “How can you sell me a shoe if you don’t even know what I am looking for in a shoe?” These words changed her life forever. He became her mentor and he helped build and craft her conversion abilities. Rebakah found a deep passion for sales, most specifically, helping people. At the age of 20, she started her first business and scaled it to five million in three years. Now she is on a mission to help us. Using the exact system she has created, Rebekah will share with you how to convert more prospects to clients, and more clients to raving fans. She reveals her Five Secrets To a Perfect Close, and most importantly, how it can help you scale your business to the next level of financial freedom. Her online program launched this month primarily to teach women (but also men) how to become successful consultants and how to increase their business conversion. Rebekah has been highly successful in martial arts, the construction industry, and independent consulting.
Kristin Marquet has worked in the PR industry for over 10 years. She is the creative director of Creative Development Agency, a full-service lifestyle public relations and analytics firm in New York City. She has launched over sixty startup companies and helped grow some of today’s most notable fashion and beauty brands. Her firm works with a variety of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and accessories brands. She just started a PR course for small business owners called Visible Press. Kristin is a contributing writer for The Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Caleb Breakey is the Founder and CEO of SpeakItToBook.com, the premier ghostwriting agency for thought leaders. He has collaborated on books and writing projects with 6-, 7-, and 8-figure earners and helps to broadcast his clients’ messages to the world. Caleb is traditionally published in both fiction and non-fiction, a teacher at conferences across the nation, and former award-winning ghostwriter for numerous star athletes and musicians. Caleb is one of the nation’s leading Book Directors. His accolades include:
- Lead Book Director of SpeakItToBook.com and SermonToBook.com
- Author of “Called to Stay” (Amazon #1 bestseller in Church Growth and ECPA Christian Book Award finalist) and “Dating Like Airplanes” (#10 bestseller in Relationships)
- Winner of the prestigious Genesis Contest founded by American Christian Fiction Writers
- Graduate of the Christian Writers Guild’s highest level
- Teacher at all of the major Christian writing conferences across the nation and
- Award-winning journalist and interviewer of numerous star athletes and musicians, including Derek Jeter, Roger Clemons, David Ortiz, Alex Rodriguez, Emerson Drive, and Casting Crowns.