01 Aug August 1, 2017 – Greatest Hits – Startup Garage Tyler Jensen & Reagan White House Jim Rosebush
Posted at 02:29h in SFS Radio
Tyler Jensen – Serial Entrepreneur and CEO of The Startup Garage
Tyler Jensen works with entrepreneurs at the Startup Garage and ….
- helps clients to attract investment and get out of the “Garage,”
- has helped launch over 100 Companies, Non-Profits and Social Enterprises,
- is a serial entrepreneur, startup coach and advisor,
- his first company was VAVi Sport & Social Club, which grew to over 25,000 members in six years,
- was recognized as San Diego’s 30th fastest growing private company in 2006 and 32nd fastest in 2007 by the San Diego Business Journal,
- was sold for over 25 times the capital investment,
- also wrote and published “The Startup Roadmap” in 2008 to help other owners grow their businesses.
Jim Rosebush is a widely recognized
- has built and managed corporate and philanthropic organizations,
- served as the outsourced CEO and senior advisor for families, and family offices,
- has been CEO of an international consulting firm, GrowthStrategy, which focuses on management strategies, finance and wealth management,
- pioneered a holistic approach to organizational consulting for clients such as JPMorgan, Cannon, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz, McDonald’s, Bankers Trust, Sapient, The Carlyle Group, Cisco Systems, and over 300 others, and
- served as First Lady Nancy Reagan’s Chief of Staff.