03 Dec December 3, 2012 – Roger Seip, Brain Trainer
Roger Seip is a very interesting person with lots of advice for us on becoming successful. He started as a door to door encyclopedia salesman. He is the third book salesman I have met in the last month, and they sure are an impressive group. Roger became the top .1% salesmen for the firm.
I love his new book and highly encourage you all to read it and to take the tests in it to improve your memory and reading skills. One cool trick it gives is how to remember names.
His book is on success and your brain. It has some amazing take-aways and tips about using your brain better. For example:
- Success leaves clues, look at the successful to copy them,
- Success starts in the brain, not luck or magic,
- What you dream of can be what you get,
- Your passion for a goal determines your speed,
- Choice of focus makes a difference,
- Thoughts matter!
- The importance of goals,
- and finally, the trap of the urgent over the important!
Great stuff! and to learn even more, take Roger’s online classes here.