Bryant McGill – Top 0.1% On Social Media World Wide and Best-Selling Author of Simple Reminders: Inspiration for Living Your Best Life
Bryant McGill ……
- is a best-selling author,
- is an activist in the fields of self-development, personal freedom and human rights,
- his small aphorisms have been published in hundreds of books and thousands of works,
- has been published by Oprah’s Lifeclass, The Chopra Center, Simon & Schuster, Wiley, McGraw Hill, Random House, HarperCollins, and Writer’s Digest,
- was the subject of a front-page cover story in the Wall Street Journal, and
- received an official Congressional Commendation.
Roberto Candelaria – Sponsorship Guru, Sponsorship Boot Camp Founder and Author of Relationships Raise Money: A Guide to Corporate Sponsorship
Roberto Candelaria is ….
- the founder of Sponsorship Boot Camp,
- author of the bestselling book, “Relationships Raise Money: A Guide to Corporate Sponsorship,”
- an in-demand mentor and consultant who has helped get sponsorships with companies such as BMW, American Airlines, State Farm Insurance, Dell, Disney, Southwest Airlines, Enterprise Car Rentals, Hilton Hotels, Wells Fargo, and Zappos,
- His Sponsorship Boot Camp teaches a roadmap that will allowed you to partner with major national brands to grow your business and,
- is also Creator of “My Crowdfunding Secrets.”