01 Aug August 3, 2017 – Weave w Brian Ma & SkyTran’s Jerry Sanders – a Greatest Hits Show!
Posted at 15:59h in SFS Radio
Brian Ma is a serial entrepreneur, investor, passionate problem solver, and calculated risk taker. He is …..
- spending time as an EIR at HVF (Max Levchin’s startup studio),
- currently interest in real estate investing and marketplaces,
- Founder at Weave (professional networking service), a cool mobile app that helps you meet interesting professionals near you,
- Founder at Decide.com (ecommerce price predictions, acquired by Ebay).
- worked at Zillow and Microsoft prior to becoming an entrepreneur.
Jerry Sanders – ex-Chairman and CEO SkyTran Inc.
Jerry’s a former Navy SEAL who also ……
- went on to found two technology accelerators: San Francisco Science™ and The Triana Group™,
- is a fellow of the New York and California Bar Associations,
- is an Associate Fellow and faculty member at Oxford University’s Saïd Graduate School of Business, and a lecturer on The Law of the Sea at the Ruppin Academy,
- is also the subject of a popular Harvard Business School case study (The Jerry Sanders Case), which has been taught at Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Virginia, Kellogg, Cornell,and MIT,
- is an advisor to the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI)
- serves as US State Department accredited Honorary Consul for The Republic of Haiti,
- is the former Chairman and CEO of SkyTran Inc. – a cutting-edge, NASA Space Act company.