Simon Sinek ….
- is the owner of SinekPartners and the leader behind Start With Why,
- is the author of two books, Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Dont and Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action,
- has worked with 3M, Costco, Deckers, jetBlue, NBC/Universal, the military, and government entities, and
- has appeared in The New York Times, Inc. Magazine, and BusinessWeek.
Erica Dhawan - CEO of Cotential and Co-author of the new book Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence
Erica Dhawan ….
- is the founder of Cotential, a globally recognized leadership expert and a keynote speaker,
- drives innovation across cultures and generations and is considered to be one of the today’s most provocative business thinkers,
- has helped enterprises accelerate the connectedness of their employees, teams, customers and clients,
- has spoken worldwide to the World Economic Forum, Deloitte, Fidelity, PepsiCo and McGraw Hill Financial,
- has appeared in Fast Company, Forbes, and Harvard Business Review, and
- serves as a member of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers, Aspen Institute Socrates Society, and the Young Entrepreneur Council.